What can you expect?
You will see impressive salt city listed on UNECSCO. Salt Mines Krakow (One of these is Wieliczka) – underground labirynth that stretches for over 9 levels up to 327 meters below the ground. There are almost 2400 chambers and sidewalks with a length of 245 km. Most popular chamber is St. Kinga’s one where everything is made of salt. Crystal lights, curved floor makes this special place unique and unforgotable.
- Underground labirynths, chapels and lakes
- One of the most popular attractions in Poland
- Positive influence on health
- One of the oldest salt mines listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Ticket included
- Tour leader help
– Please be prepared that temperature is about 14 degrees
– You will need to go through about 800 steps, please wear comfortable shoes